Tuesday, March 25, 2014

TDKR: Wayne Legacy Metrics 18


Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 2966
Chapter One total: 1625
Chapter Two total: 3274
Chapter Three total: 2141
Chapter Four total: 2649
Chapter Five total: 2165
Chapter Six total: 3055
Chapter Seven total: 3342
Total words for first draft: 18,251
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: Finished Chapter Seven.
Fave line: "Who had the thing against doors and curtains, you or your decorator?"
What Else I Accomplished Today: Picking Mom up from the airport. 20/10 on dishes. Paid bills. It also just occurred to me that I need to update my KanbanFlow lists, because there's been stuff I have not touched since before vacation.
What I'm looking forward to: The office is pretty close to done. Now I just have to clean up the mess that transferred to the kitchen and the living room. It might help if I actually work on that DURING the week.
What I'm not looking forward to: Spraying for termites as soon as the weather cooperates.

No comments: