Wednesday, March 12, 2014

TDKR: Wayne Legacy Metrics 11


Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 456
Chapter One total: 1625
Chapter Two total: 3274
Chapter Three total: 2141
Chapter Four total: 2649
Chapter Five total: 1764
Total words for first draft: 11,453
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: Still working on Chapter Five.
Fave line: "It's not as bad as it could've been. Internal and external sutures on a stab wound. Selina's appointed herself medical pessimist."
What Else I Accomplished Today: Laundry. And wondering if I should go ahead and build the bookcase wall in the office because I can't see anywhere else to put the books.
What I'm looking forward to: Finishing my office makeover so I can sit down and work. What will I do with the books? Oh and the opening scene of Chapter Eight. I've been anticipating it like crazy.
What I'm not looking forward to: Spraying for termites as soon as the weather cooperates.

No comments: