Sunday, March 30, 2014

TDKR: Wayne Legacy Metrics 19


Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 1440
Chapter One total: 1625
Chapter Two total: 3274
Chapter Three total: 2141
Chapter Four total: 2649
Chapter Five total: 2165
Chapter Six total: 3055
Chapter Seven total: 3342
Chapter Eight total: 1440
Total words for first draft: 19,691
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: How much can I get done when I'm using the story to ignore doing my taxes? I finally finish Chapter Nine's rough draft, and type 1440 words in Chapter Eight.
Fave line: "Sorry if you had your heart set on the chimpanzee."
What Else I Accomplished Today: Cooked food and made a sizable dent in the mess that made using the kitchen next to impossible.
What I'm looking forward to: My new week starts on Monday and I need a fresh start on everything.
What I'm not looking forward to: Spraying for termites as soon as the weather cooperates.

No comments: