Thursday, March 13, 2014

TDKR: Wayne Legacy Metrics 12


Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 401
Chapter One total: 1625
Chapter Two total: 3274
Chapter Three total: 2141
Chapter Four total: 2649
Chapter Five total: 2165
Total words for first draft: 11,854
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: Finished Chapter Five. And hopefully I can get it posted tonight.
Fave line: "Both of you will stay put in my office until this is over. That's also to best place to take over if the worst case scenario happens. I will get a babysitter to make sure you two stay put if I have to."
What Else I Accomplished Today: Chiropractor visit. And wondering if I should go ahead and build the bookcase wall in the office because I can't see anywhere else to put the books.
What I'm looking forward to: Finishing my office makeover so I can sit down and work. What will I do with the books? Oh and the opening scene of Chapter Eight. I've been anticipating it like crazy.
What I'm not looking forward to: Spraying for termites as soon as the weather cooperates.

No comments: