Wednesday, March 19, 2014

TDKR: Wayne Legacy Metrics 16


Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 211
Chapter One total: 1625
Chapter Two total: 3274
Chapter Three total: 2141
Chapter Four total: 2649
Chapter Five total: 2165
Chapter Six total: 3055
Total words for first draft: 14,909
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: Finished Chapter Six. Still writing Chapter Eight. I must catch up writing the rough draft this weekend.
Fave line: "You are so going to be the sucker parent."
What Else I Accomplished Today: Went to my massage appointment and found out I have re-frakked up my back. *Sigh*
What I'm looking forward to: The office is pretty close to done. Now I just have to clean up the mess that transferred to the kitchen and living room.
What I'm not looking forward to: Spraying for termites as soon as the weather cooperates.

No comments: