Wednesday, September 04, 2024

Strix: Forget the Sun September Metrics 04

METRICS Previous Word Count: 82,124 New Words: 250 Total words for the first draft: 82,374 2024 Metrics Words Total: 4762 2024 Cumulative Word Count: 6770 What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: Today was a rough writing day. I put too much on my list and couldn’t focus. And then my laptop had a freeze up and I had to reboot. Didn’t lose anything but time working on things. Fave line: Raven sneered at it silently. It looked stupid in this space designed for normal human furniture; they couldn’t sit on the platform without poking their heads against the tile ceiling, if not through it. What Else I Accomplished Today: Meh, I got paying job stuff done. What I'm looking forward to: Buying some chocolate. What I'm not looking forward to: Changing the litter boxes but it must be done.

No comments: