Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Strix: Forget the Sun September Metrics 25

METRICS
Previous Word Count: 87,348
New Words: 617
Total words for the first draft: 87,965
2024 Metrics Words Total: 7317
2024 Cumulative Word Count: 12,361
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: Gave Sophia a part to play in the fight. Honestly not sure what to do with the ghosts a majority of the time. Hot damn, I may actually get Kevah killed today. Hot damn, I did! Also some stunned blinking over my word count today. That is a personal best this month for sure.
Fave line: There wasn’t much of a sound with the sudden light so his screams reverberated into the house until they faded with the light.
What Else I Accomplished Today: Today ended up a quiet day at work and I was able to put it into writing. Also using the Brain.FM to stop twisting my neck into tightness has worked on that front and to help me generate words.
What I'm looking forward to: Sleep. I keeping reading until it is 10 p.m. and that’s too late for me to get enough sleep.
What I'm not looking forward to: The long drive home.

No comments: