Monday, September 23, 2024

Strix: Forget the Sun September Metrics 23

METRICS
Previous Word Count: 86,702
New Words: 303
Total words for the first draft: 87,005
2024 Metrics Words Total: 6993
2024 Cumulative Word Count: 11,401
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: Well, I ended up taking the weekend off on this story. Hopefully, it has recharged the batteries. Also I am switching off YouTube for Brain.FM while working on the laptop so I don’t twist my neck into tightness again. So I finished up one scene and started the next one in the big fight of the novel.
Fave line: “More is the pity. I hope you’re going to be more reasonable than that, young lady.”
What Else I Accomplished Today: Back to work. Today wasn’t too bad.
What I'm looking forward to: Finishing the fight scenes.
What I'm not looking forward to: Fighting with traffic in the parking lot. I hope I get here before and leave after the outside agency using our hearing room does.

No comments: