Thursday, September 26, 2024

Strix: Forget the Sun September Metrics 26

METRICS
Previous Word Count: 87,965
New Words: 521
Total words for the first draft: 88,486
2024 Metrics Words Total: 7484
2024 Cumulative Word Count: 12,882
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: I got two hours of writing in between paying job tasks and have gotten to the threat to Peg. I think I have the body movements planned out for the rest of the scene.
Fave line: “You don’t get to call me that, you fucked-up fream!”
What Else I Accomplished Today: I found a new YouTube channel that does Good Omens analysis.
What I'm looking forward to: Hooray for more sleep. I still need more, but last night was a nudge in the right direction. I have to make it to my dental appointment Friday (and that’s been a damn saga this year) but maybe Saturday I can do some lazy shit and stay in bed.
What I'm not looking forward to: The drive home, I think one of the railroad crossings warnings are malfunctioning.

No comments: