Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Strix: Forget the Sun September Metrics 10

Previous Word Count: 83,504
New Words: 148
Total words for the first draft: 83,652
2024 Metrics Words Total: 5461
2024 Cumulative Word Count: 8048
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: Not as many words as I was hoping for because everything else that was happening.
Fave line: Raven shrugged. “Traumatized.”
What Else I Accomplished Today: All state offices got closed tomorrow when we are expecting Francine to come ashore. Our office let everybody go home at 2:30 and work from home from the rest of the day. I couldn’t log into the work laptop.
What I'm looking forward to: Fingers crossed that I’m not hit too horribly bad.
What I'm not looking forward to: So Tropical Storm Francine is supposed to be a hurricane by the time it smacks us.

No comments: