Sunday, September 08, 2024

Strix: Forget the Sun September Metrics 08

METRICS Previous Word Count: 82,789
New Words: 396
Total words for the first draft: 83,185
2024 Metrics Words Total: 5191
2024 Cumulative Word Count: 7581
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: Got the majority of the fight scene done. Now it is time to wrap it up.
Fave line: “You had to have seen that coming, you fucking Viking. You saw me made into this!”
What Else I Accomplished Today: Today I have had decent focus. I have changed the bed, finished laundry, filled my pill box, ordered my refills, filled water bottles, emailed another finished story to my beta, and posted all the finished metrics posts to DUF and my Tumblr.
What I'm looking forward to: Getting Peg to interact with this set of characters.
What I'm not looking forward to: We’ve got a potential tropical storm/hurricane building in the Gulf! Oh fuck no, not looking forward to that.

No comments: