Friday, September 13, 2024

Strix: Forget the Sun September Metrics 13

METRICS Previous Word Count: 83,910
New Words: 300
Total words for the first draft: 84,210
2024 Metrics Words Total: 5847
2024 Cumulative Word Count: 8606
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: The power turned on at 2 a.m. today, so I can type the three pages of rough draft I wrote yesterday. Now, I got started after running errands at work so my time to work was less. I got one page of those three typed today.
Fave line: “Had a busy night last night?” the brunette woman asked sarcastically.
What Else I Accomplished Today: The power turned on at 2 a.m. today (so nice I say it twice). Sleep still wasn’t great and I left the house later than I wanted. I ate lunch out instead of breakfast. But I returned pants to Sam’s Club and picked up my new glasses and trial contacts. Cleaned out the fridge, and forgot about the money stuff I had to do for ordering my contacts.
What I'm looking forward to: Catching up on my sleep and chores and still managing to write words.
What I'm not looking forward to: Grocery shopping.

No comments: