Saturday, September 28, 2024

Strix: Forget the Sun September Metrics 28

METRICS
Previous Word Count: 88,744
New Words: 330
Total words for the first draft: 89,074
2024 Metrics Words Total: 7815
2024 Cumulative Word Count: 13,470
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: Decided to move part of the climax to another POV to better describe what is going on. So I finished one scene since that started a new one.
Fave line: His arm reaching down for her face was like slapping stone and it didn’t knock his hand off course.
What Else I Accomplished Today: Laundry mostly. I had planned on ripping new CDs but had technical difficulties.
What I'm looking forward to: Making enough words in the next two days to finish off this first draft.
What I'm not looking forward to: The disappointment when that doesn’t happen.

No comments: