Friday, September 27, 2024

Strix: Forget the Sun September Metrics 27

METRICS
Previous Word Count: 88,486
New Words: 258
Total words for the first draft: 88,744
2024 Metrics Words Total: 7685
2024 Cumulative Word Count: 13,140
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: Moved the scene along. I didn’t get as far as I wanted to in the action but my day was pretty broken up.
Fave line: The crossbow stake sailed past him and he didn’t even have to dodge.
What Else I Accomplished Today: So one of my goals was to get more sleep. I went to bed around 8:30 p.m., woke up a couple of times, and then got out of bed with the alarm at 8 a.m. I thought for sure I could get 45 minutes of writing and a shower done before leaving for my dental appointment. And then I found out Dame Maggie Smith died and got derailed a bit. I got the shower done and a little writing and then off to the dentist. My teeth are fine. I came back home and made stabs at writing but not very hard.
What I'm looking forward to: Writing tomorrow but to use Brain.FM instead of my podcasts backlog.
What I'm not looking forward to: Chores, boo.

No comments: