Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Strix: Forget the Sun September Metrics 18

METRICS Previous Word Count: 85,795
New Words: 282
Total words for the first draft: 86,077
2024 Metrics Words Total: 6499
2024 Cumulative Word Count: 10,473
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: Didn’t think I would make multiple writing sessions today but I did. Got the protagonists to the house at least.
Fave line: “Hope you didn’t leave the door like that,” Ferris said.
What Else I Accomplished Today: We had a meeting at work. It took time.
What I'm looking forward to: Massage appointment tomorrow. I did something to make my neck tight since coming back to work.
What I'm not looking forward to: I feel like I have a shit-ton of things to do at home before I can enjoy myself in Lafayette, but that is probably my brain weasel trying to say I don’t deserve to have fun and I don’t actually have that much to do at home.

No comments: