Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Strix: Forget the Sun September Metrics 11

METRICS Previous Word Count: 83,652
New Words: 258
Total words for the first draft: 83,910
2024 Metrics Words Total: 5577
2024 Cumulative Word Count: 8306
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: Power didn’t go off until 6:30 p.m. for me so I got more typing time in than I thought I would. I finished the last scene I was working on and started the next one in these characters’ timeline.
Fave line: Nobody ran though. She clearly needed to work on a terrifying presence.
What Else I Accomplished Today: Hunkered down until Hurricane Francine passed through. The worse was done by midnight.
What I'm looking forward to: The return of electricity.
What I'm not looking forward to: The aftermath of Francine that can’t be seen until sunrise.

No comments: