Sunday, September 15, 2024

Strix: Forget the Sun September Metrics 15

METRICS Previous Word Count: 84,995
New Words: 315
Total words for the first draft: 85,310
2024 Metrics Words Total: 6182
2024 Cumulative Word Count: 9706
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: I think I have finished the scene transitioning to the start of the climax fight scenes. Also discovered that I had forgotten that David and Peg had already met and had to turn around and fix that.
Fave line: “And that wasn’t a good reason to stay home.”
What Else I Accomplished Today: Finished laundry, got the furniture back in place in the office, had to fix my cart in the kitchen and took the water off of it, and vacuumed.
What I'm looking forward to: Going to Lafayette next weekend. We’re going to see Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice.
What I'm not looking forward to: The dishes I have in the sink. I will have to deal with them before bedtime.

No comments: