Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Something in the Air Post 05

Something in the Air

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 83
Total words for the first draft: 758
What I hate: Getting up on time was a real bitch this morning.
The Good: I’m maintain where I’m supposed to be.
The Bad: Have to work in some research today, probably between lawsuit entries.
Fave Azkadellia line: “Thank the stars. I hope you know how to turn on the lights and water, Zack.”
What I'm looking forward to: Paying job is giving us donuts today!
What I'm not looking forward to: Lawsuit entries. The six-inch-deep basket on my desk is full and there is a seven-and-a-half-inch stack waiting to go into the basket if I will ever get it empty. *Weeps*

I changed the metrics a little. After all, if you’ve followed them at all, I nearly never have anything to hate about my writing, but other things annoy the crap out of me.

No comments: