Monday, May 02, 2011

Tin Man: Prince Metrics Post 01

DUF: Tin Man: Prince Metrics Post 01
Date: 05/02/2011
Tin Man: Prince of the Outer Zone

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 471
Total words for the first draft: 471
What I hate about my writing: The need to bribe myself.
The Good: Well, so far the first week of my bright idea is off to a flying start.
The Bad: Why do I have more enthusiasm for fanfiction than my original stories?
Fave Ahamo line: “Or maybe it was easier to wait until the snow melted.”
Fave Galinda line: “Our grandson is almost four-cycles-old and no announcements. People will start believing something is wrong with the first Prince of the O.Z. born in fifteen generations.”
Fave Gruffudd line: “That husband of hers was raised here.” Lord Gruffudd sniffed disdainfully. “He should understand these things. Or at least hire help that does.”
What I'm looking forward to: Drawing out the floor plans for Kiamoko.
What I'm not looking forward to: Waiting for next week to add more. But I have to be good and work on Stellar Gift of Death.

No comments: