Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Something in the Air Post 06

Something in the Air

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 92
Total words for the first draft: 850
What I hate: The price at the gas pump *whimper*.
The Good: If things remain calm today, I should be able to finish my longhand draft.
The Bad: If I ever get the urge to put up a wind turbine for home electrical generation, I’m going to buy a kit because there was only one website that covered making one as a DIY project.
Fave Zack line: “We’re here to help.”
Fave Glitch line: “And my wife.”
What I'm looking forward to: Pizza! I love Employee Appreciation Week.
What I'm not looking forward to: Lawsuit entries. The six-inch-deep basket on my desk is full and there is a seven-and-a-half-inch stack waiting to go into the basket if I will ever get it empty. *Weeps*

No comments: