Sunday, May 08, 2011

Something in the Air Post 10

Something in the Air

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 557
Total words for the first draft: 2098
What I hate: Making plans that I don’t have enough time for.
The Good: I’ll be going over my 2000-word goal in this story, but I left out the parts of the chapter that don’t support the theme.
The Bad: I still haven’t gotten my alone time with a notebook this weekend, but it’s Mother’s Day and I have to spend time with mine. :D
Fave Allie line: “It’s Kansas, Sammie. Unless you want a harvest prediction, there’s not much to report.”
Fave Glitch line: “Maybe it’s the oncoming storm? Falling pressure.”
Fave Zack line: “That’s not right.”
Fave Azkadellia line: “Do you think Cain changed his mind?”
What I'm looking forward to: Me and Mom have a movie date and then I should be free for the rest of the day.
What I'm not looking forward to: The list of five items I want to have done in the notebook before Monday. :p

No comments: