Monday, May 16, 2011

Tin Man: Prince Metrics Post 02

Tin Man: Prince of the Outer Zone

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 505
Total words for the first draft: 976
What I hate: Bribery day is smooth as butter. :p
The Good: The narrative just bubbled forth.
The Bad: Making Stellar Gift of Death’s narrative bubble like that tomorrow.
Fave Ahamo line: “She offered her son to be DG’s gigolo because Cain couldn’t possibly keep giving her babies for much longer.”
Fave Galinda line: “Her family always had strange ideas about matrimony.”
Fave Gruffudd line: “That was rather rude.”
Fave Cain line: “Your Majesty, your Highness, welcome to Kiamoko.”
What I'm looking forward to: Finishing the floor plans for Kiamoko. I think I’m finally at the point where I can start dealing with what rooms are on which floors.
What I'm not looking forward to: The rest of the week.

No comments: