Saturday, May 07, 2011

Something in the Air Post 09

Something in the Air

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 525
Total words for the first draft: 1541
What I hate: Pants that are uncomfortable because they are just a little snug. :p
The Good: I got lots of words done because 500 is my daily goal. I don’t have it ready out of Stellar Gift of Death, so I did it out of “Something in the Air” instead.
The Bad: It takes me hours to get up and running on writing on a Saturday. I need to set up a routine that means “hey get the butt in the chair and brain into the universe.”
Fave Allie line: “I never figured our lives could be summed up into one sentence, wow.”
Fave Glitch line: “I guess this trip would be a good time to start my Slipperisms translation guide.”
What I'm looking forward to: It’s Friday and I should spend some time with just me and a notebook this weekend.
What I'm not looking forward to: The housekeeping second job. I’m all for earning the money, but it’s hard work.

No comments: