Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Stellar Gift of Death Post 68

Stellar Gift of Death

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 202
Chapter Fourteen total words: 3709
Total words for the first draft: 57,557
What I hate: Not being able to afford the things I need and want. This paycheck it is car maintenance. :p
The Good: I got some words done.
The Bad: I have no more handwritten notes. For some reason, I can’t focus when composing straight to the computer. Getting these words was pulling mental teeth.
Fave line: “However if I’m prevented in completing my business, all the footage is packed in a communiqué to your Headmaster General. All I have to do is send it.”
What I'm looking forward to: A quiet morning to get into the next scene.
What I'm not looking forward to: More composing on the computer if I don’t get some quiet time to myself tonight.

No comments: