Monday, May 09, 2011

Something in the Air Post 11

Something in the Air

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 379
Total words for the first draft: 2477
What I hate: Running late. I got to the paying job at straight up 7:30am and have felt like I’m playing catch-up ever since.
The Good: FINISHED!
The Bad: I haven’t gotten much else done today.
Fave Allie line: “Not my job description.”
Fave Glitch line: She was obviously female and the leather was black instead of brown, but it still carried a jolt of familiarity to Glitch.
Fave Zack line: “Chelsea also has the shotgun loaded and aimed at the door.”
Fave Azkadellia line: “But I can stop it once whatever is traveling is deposited.”
What I'm looking forward to: Going home. I’m ready for today to be over.
What I'm not looking forward to: Energy crash once I get home. Never fails.

No comments: