Monday, May 23, 2011

Tin Man: Prince Metrics Post 03

Tin Man: Prince of the Outer Zone

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 502
Total words for the first draft: 1478
What I hate:Today isn’t over yet?
The Good: No problems with reaching my daily goal.
The Bad: Haven’t finished the first chapter of the longhand notes like I wanted to.
Fave Ahamo line: “You must have gone through a small forest this winter.”
Fave Galinda line: “I hope it is not an imposition, Lord Wyatt.”
Fave Gruffudd line: “The princess couldn’t bother to greet her parents?”
Fave Cain line: “Not tonight. We wouldn’t turn anyone out of Kiamoko to find their way in the dark.”
Fave Franklin line: “Your luggage will be up momentarily. Evening meal is usually casual by Palace standards. Princess DG called it Sunday best.”
What I'm looking forward to: Finishing the floor plans for Kiamoko. I think I’m finally at the point where I can start dealing with what rooms are on which floors. Finish the style sheet. Finish chapter one.
What I'm not looking forward to: The rest of the week.

No comments: