Monday, January 09, 2012

Stellar Gift of Death Post 143

Stellar Gift of Death 2011 Revision

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 536
Chapter Eighteen total words: 1632
Total words for the new draft: 75,498
What I hate: I have to go back to work tomorrow.
The Good: I finally got into the confrontation of the scene.
The Bad: Sometimes I think I have ADD. I couldn’t settle down to any writing until today.
Fave line: “And I thought you’d be more intimidating. The thing of nightmares, since you killed eighteen sentients.”
What I'm looking forward to: Charting uncharted territory. I have a fight scene coming up, but I’m going to outline in the rough draft before expanding it.
What I'm not looking forward to: I have a lot of uncharted territory between me and “the end.”

No comments: