Sunday, January 22, 2012

Stellar Gift of Death Post 152

Stellar Gift of Death 2011 Revision

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 338
Chapter Nineteen total words: 1188
Total words for the new draft: 78,249
What I hate: I still don’t have a calendar for the purse yet.
The Good: I typed up all the words I had written in the notebook and then some. I wrote for thirty minutes and then edited for thirty minutes.
The Bad: Yesterday was a rot. The dentist put my new bridge in and I could settle into any writing or editing before or after. And today after I did that bare minimum, I never got back to the writing or editing fiction.
Fave line: “It didn’t kill you.”
What I'm looking forward to: I have 22 beat scenes left to hit. *Blinks* I have never been this close to the conclusion. I’m also looking forward to the new complication Sithna brings to the group.
What I'm not looking forward to: Being stern with myself and working everyday.

1 comment:

Amai said...

Congrats on keeping up the editing pace! You're nearly there.