Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Stellar Gift of Death Post 148

Stellar Gift of Death 2011 Revision

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 293
Chapter Nineteen total words: 293
Total words for the new draft: 77,354
What I hate: I still don’t have a calendar for the purse yet.
The Good: Made it to Chapter Nineteen!
The Bad: Didn’t get as much time to work on writing as I thought I would, i.e. I ran out of energy about 8pm.
Fave line: “You are Sithna who worked at the Hyperspace club in [name of building] in [name of city] on [name of planet] until [date] when your contract was bought by [Murderer’s real name]. You traveled with him and have participated in at least seven murders of sentients.”
What I'm looking forward to: I have 22 beat scenes left to hit. *Blinks* I have never been this close to the conclusion. I’m also looking forward to the new complication Sithna brings to the group.
What I'm not looking forward to: Being stern with myself and working everyday.

No comments: