Saturday, January 14, 2012

Stellar Gift of Death Post 146

Stellar Gift of Death 2011 Revision

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 471
Chapter Eighteen total words: 2633
Total words for the new draft: 76,499
What I hate: I am way too easily distracted, even at home where the distractions are things I don’t want to do!
The Good: Spent thirty minutes, finally got to the end of the fight scene. *Digs for Beat sheet* And it is my second pinch point scene and it’s right in the ball park of where it should be.
The Bad: I meant to come back and write some more but the siren call of resumed project ate up the rest of the day. I’m still not sure how that happened. Tomorrow I have detailed out what I want to accomplish before I get sucked back into the project.
Fave line: . But she couldn’t make herself move further away from his room.
What I'm looking forward to: Seeing if my to do list helps me manage my time better tomorrow.
What I'm not looking forward to: Need to sit down and rough out the upcoming scenes.

No comments: