Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Stellar Gift of Death Post 154

Stellar Gift of Death 2011 Revision

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 37
Chapter Nineteen total words: 1514
Total words for the new draft: 78,575
What I hate: Tuesday should be better than Monday. It should be.
The Good: I typed when I got home.
The Bad: I didn’t do enough typing and my work computer problem is still there.
Fave line: “I saw that with one encounter. Why didn’t she go to Ckitat 5’s LLEOs while [Murderer’s real name] was busy shooting Jannuet and attacking C.M. Cenomtay and me?”
What I'm looking forward to: I have 22 beat scenes left to hit. *Blinks* I have never been this close to the conclusion. I’m also looking forward to the new complication Sithna brings to the group.
What I'm not looking forward to: Getting interrupted to fix the computer, AGAIN.

No comments: