Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Stellar Gift of Death Post 149

Stellar Gift of Death 2011 Revision

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 410
Chapter Nineteen total words: 703
Total words for the new draft: 77,764
What I hate: I still don’t have a calendar for the purse yet.
The Good: I spent most of the day going back and forth to the manuscript and other things and I had 410 words before I went home.
The Bad: I got hit with bad news at home, and it knocked me off my creativity.
Fave line: “In IGA’s defense and if you mean psychic, they didn’t know when the assignment was made.”
What I'm looking forward to: I have 22 beat scenes left to hit. *Blinks* I have never been this close to the conclusion. I’m also looking forward to the new complication Sithna brings to the group.
What I'm not looking forward to: Being stern with myself and working everyday.

No comments: