Monday, January 30, 2012

Stellar Gift of Death Post 153

Stellar Gift of Death 2011 Revision

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 289
Chapter Nineteen total words: 1477
Total words for the new draft: 78,538
What I hate: Last week.
The Good: Today, time and energy finally met and added words to the manuscript.
The Bad: Last Monday was a Monday. Tuesday, IT decided to put Windows 7 on my work computer, so I didn’t have time for anything else. Wednesday, I discovered the computer problem that everyone from IT keeps watching me recreate and I got sick and went home early. Thursday, IT is still working to fix the problem, I finally got to write in the notebook and paid bills when I got home. Friday, still trying to get the computer straight and I spent the weekend at a friends’ house so no real writing days either.
Fave line: “Because traps have worked so well for us?”
What I'm looking forward to: I have 22 beat scenes left to hit. *Blinks* I have never been this close to the conclusion. I’m also looking forward to the new complication Sithna brings to the group.
What I'm not looking forward to: IT not finding a way to fix the problem tomorrow. :(

No comments: