Thursday, January 12, 2012

Stellar Gift of Death Post 144

Stellar Gift of Death 2011 Revision

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 432
Chapter Eighteen total words: 2064
Total words for the new draft: 75,930
What I hate: I have felt like crap for the past two days and I really don’t know why.
The Good: Lots of words today (compared to my progress this year) and I had enough energy to work on Forget the Sun.
The Bad: The feeling like crap for the past two days means that this is the first day I’ve worked on anything since Monday. This is no way to finish projects. :p
Fave line: “I was going to duck, guys!”
What I'm looking forward to: Charting uncharted territory. I have a fight scene coming up, but I’m going to outline in the rough draft before expanding it.
What I'm not looking forward to: I have a lot of uncharted territory between me and “the end.”

No comments: