Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Stellar Gift of Death Post 185

Stellar Gift of Death 2011 Revision

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 265
Chapter Nineteen total words: 3316
Total words for the new draft: 88,495
What I hate: I don't mind the rain, but the thunder and lightening can stop right now.
The Good: I finished Chapter Nineteen!
The Bad: It took me three days to get the KanbanFlow boards how I wanted them, which killed my writing time. I hope I can make up what I lost in the rest of this week.
Fave line: "Having been there, I do believe you. But you didn't try to get away from [Murderer's real name] once he took you away from it."
What I'm looking forward to: Starting Chapter Twenty.
What I'm not looking forward to: All the stuff that happens in Chapter Twenty that I skipped over.

No comments: