Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Stellar Gift of Death Post 191

Stellar Gift of Death 2011 Revision

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 290
Chapter Twenty total words: 2100
Total words for the new draft: 90,259
What I hate: Being unprepared. Here I have some extra time, and I don't think I brought all my Forget the Sun notes.
The Good: Chapter Twenty is slowly coming together. It's probably going to end up a breather chapter before the Lull before the Second Plot Point.
The Bad: My sleep schedule is out of whack on the waking up side, and I don't know what's causing it.
Fave line: "He's killed eighteen sentients already. None of us can afford to be cocky."
What I'm looking forward to: AVENGERS ASSEMBLE! eventually. Now add Dark Shadows; what? I like Tim Burton creepy.
What I'm not looking forward to: All the stuff that happens in Chapter Twenty that I skipped over. I don't know if the restaurant scene will go in Chapter Twenty or be pushed back.

No comments: