Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Stellar Gift of Death Post 195

Stellar Gift of Death 2011 Revision

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words:278
Chapter Twenty total words: 3369
Total words for the new draft: 91,528
What I hate: Wondering why I haven't gotten a phone call from the credit union I've been expecting.
The Good: I've chipped into the confrontation scene.
The Bad: I spent way too much of today waffling on this scene. If I have to come back and add to it, I have to come back and add to it.
Fave line: "Your hair may look like a paint supply explosion, but nothing else has changed."
What I'm looking forward to: AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!this coming weekend!
What I'm not looking forward to: All the stuff that happens in Chapter Twenty that I skipped over. I don't know if the restaurant scene will go in Chapter Twenty or be pushed back.

No comments: