Saturday, May 19, 2012

Stellar Gift of Death Post 193

Stellar Gift of Death 2011 Revision

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 246
Chapter Twenty total words: 2818
Total words for the new draft: 90,977
What I hate: I put writing on the list and do I get back to it, nooooo!
The Good: I got some writing done before getting distracted by the project for Forget the Sun that can only be done on the home computer.
The Bad: I feel like this scene is nothing but filler. I'm continuing with it, because lately that has been the Perfect Girl talking and she's terrified of finishing this novel.
Fave line: "I hope it includes interior decorating. Public transportation has more personality."
What I'm looking forward to: AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!this coming weekend!
What I'm not looking forward to: All the stuff that happens in Chapter Twenty that I skipped over. I don't know if the restaurant scene will go in Chapter Twenty or be pushed back.

No comments: