Sunday, May 13, 2012

Stellar Gift of Death Post 189

Stellar Gift of Death 2011 Revision

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 340
Chapter Twenty total words: 1530
Total words for the new draft: 89,689
What I hate: Fuzzy television pictures and I don't know why it's fuzzy.
The Good: I got writing work done on a Sunday . Wow.
The Bad: I need to write on this story every day of the week and that hasn't happened in a while.
Fave line: "I just want to make sure that you're not so nice that we actually lose our prisoner."
What I'm looking forward to: AVENGERS ASSEMBLE! eventually. Now add Dark Shadows; what? I like Tim Burton creepy.
What I'm not looking forward to: All the stuff that happens in Chapter Twenty that I skipped over. I don't know if the restaurant scene will go in Chapter Twenty or be pushed back.

No comments: