Thursday, May 31, 2012

Stellar Gift of Death Post 201

Stellar Gift of Death 2011 Revision

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 361
Chapter Twenty-One total words: 2999
Total words for the new draft: 93,291
What I hate: This screwed up sleep schedule I'm on this week.
The Good: My bedroom is cold again! Oh wait this is supposed to be writing good. I finally have gotten Zy and Mealte in the same location with the member of Asseff's local police force.
The Bad: Next chapter because I forgot what the location looked like in the scene I wrote ahead, so I'll have to rewrite it.
Fave line: "You have to speak with the police. And if you get anywhere with them, tell them the other residents would appreciate them taking the remains off-premises."
What I'm looking forward to: Getting a new battery backup so I can work at the home computer again.
What I'm not looking forward to: Paying bills.

No comments: