Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Stellar Gift of Death Post 190

Stellar Gift of Death 2011 Revision

Progress Bar from Writertopia
METRICS

New Words: 280
Chapter Twenty total words: 1810
Total words for the new draft: 89,969
What I hate: Being so sleepy with no good reason.
The Good: Managed to get more words done despite the weird sleepy spell I am under.
The Bad: My pattern last week was work a day, take a day off. I already took Monday off this week. :p
Fave line: "We're not immune to [Murderer's real name]'s pushing ability, and somebody needs to stop him if we don't."
What I'm looking forward to: AVENGERS ASSEMBLE! eventually. Now add Dark Shadows; what? I like Tim Burton creepy.
What I'm not looking forward to: All the stuff that happens in Chapter Twenty that I skipped over. I don't know if the restaurant scene will go in Chapter Twenty or be pushed back.

No comments: