Thursday, May 17, 2012

Stellar Gift of Death Post 192

Stellar Gift of Death 2011 Revision

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 472
Chapter Twenty total words: 2572
Total words for the new draft: 90,731
What I hate: Feeling unprepared for a meeting I have later today.
The Good: I made up the thirty minutes I missed Monday today. I also have a better grasp on how the confrontations ahead are going to go.
The Bad: I shouldn't make up any time because there's not supposed to be time to make up.
Fave line: "No, because it probably would mean a disaster befell mine."
What I'm looking forward to: AVENGERS ASSEMBLE! eventually. Now add Dark Shadows; what? I like Tim Burton creepy.
What I'm not looking forward to: All the stuff that happens in Chapter Twenty that I skipped over. I don't know if the restaurant scene will go in Chapter Twenty or be pushed back.

No comments: