Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Stellar Gift of Death Post 196

Stellar Gift of Death 2011 Revision

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 295
Chapter Twenty total words: 3664
Total words for the new draft: 91,823
What I hate: Not enough sleep.
The Good: Finished the scene.
The Bad: I'm forging on despite feeling like it's weak and needs expanding or cutting. The Perfect Girl is having understanding issues on the concept of second draft.
Fave line: "I think you're right, I do need a new dress. What do you have that's suitable for Rintar's?"
What I'm looking forward to: AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!this coming weekend!
What I'm not looking forward to: All the stuff that happens in Chapter Twenty that I skipped over. I don't know if the restaurant scene will go in Chapter Twenty or be pushed back.

No comments: