Friday, May 08, 2009

Tin Man: Pirates Metrics 90

Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

Progress Bar from Writertopia

Metrics
Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

New words: 587
Total words for part one of draft: 57113
Total words:113865
What I hate about my writing: Being too tired to type what I have already written.
The Good: This chapter is full of fun little moments.
The Bad: I am so drained and have no idea why.
Fave Kaliko line: “We hope to develop an alliance with the Land of Ev like we have with the Outer Zone.”
Fave Malachite line: “Right, introductions,” Malachite clapped his hands. “Your Majesty, this is Lord Langwidere, Ambassador for the Land of Ev. Ambassador, Kaliko the Painite, King of the Gnomes and the Archipelago.” Langwidere blinked stupidly at both the human and the tall gnome. “There has been a dynasty change.”
Fave DG line: “What are you trying to imply, Lord Langwidere? That I cannot be trusted with the welfare of my realm? After I helped save it and the whole world from eternal darkness?”
Fave Betsy line: “With guests like that I can see why you don’t like balls.”
Fave Jeb line: “To let Ev move on in since we ran the slavers out.”
Fave Langwidere line: “Does your mother know about this?”
What I'm looking forward to: Jeb’s hysterics, finding Komiko, seeing Raw again, sprinkling some smut in all that, and confrontation with the Queen.
What I'm not looking forward to: Writing the Faulkner paper. And fighting more with the graphics program. I better get some acknowledgement for all this hard work it is turning into.

No comments: