Monday, May 11, 2009

Tin Man: Pirates Metrics 93

Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

Progress Bar from Writertopia

Metrics
Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

New words: 519
Total words for part one of draft: 57113
Total words for part two of draft: 57883
Total words: 116805
What I hate about my writing: Catching up with myself.
The Good: Reached Chapter Thirty-seven, and over half the cast have made their exit.
The Bad: I have caught up with myself on smut. Man, I hate typing smut when I think anyone can peek over my shoulder.
Fave Kaliko line: “Take care of yourselves on your journey back.”
Fave Spencer line: “Come visit Pingaree as soon as you get a chance.”
Fave Dani line: “Don’t forget the strength you’ve found out here. And prove your mother hen wrong, pullet.”
Fave Jenkins line: “You two didn’t do too badly for a pair of landlubbers. Not too bad at all. And I don’t have to play midwife again,” he muttered.
Fave Betsy line: “If you ever need a favor, I will pay it. We Slippers have to stick together, after all.”
Fave Malachite line: “Remember, play dodge ball. Now head for the horizon.”
Fave DG line: “Political metaphor. I’ll explain later.”
Fave Cain line: “I’ll be sure to remind you that you said that when the baby has kept you up all night.”
What I'm looking forward to: Finding Komiko, seeing Raw again, sprinkling some smut in all that, and confrontation with the Queen. Think this will take two chapters to complete.
What I'm not looking forward to: Writing the Faulkner paper. Finishing Vinkus area on the Maguire mash-up map. Provided nothing screwy happens (like my computer deciding it needs to reboot), I think I can finish it tomorrow night.

No comments: