Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tin Man: Pirates Metrics 94

Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

Progress Bar from Writertopia

Metrics
Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

New words: 1036
Total words for part one of draft: 57113
Total words for part two of draft: 57883
Total words: 117841
What I hate about my writing: Catching up with myself.
The Good: I finally got this post done and my files combined.
The Bad: I missed doing it for almost two nights in a row.
Fave DG line: “You did tell that Corporal to stop guarding the tent, right?”
Fave Cain line: “I did and if he didn’t follow orders, he certainly got an earful.” He chuckled harder into her hair, “Actually, the whole camp probably got an earful.”
What I'm looking forward to: Finding Kiamoko, seeing Raw again, sprinkling some smut in all that, and confrontation with the Queen. Think this will take two chapters to complete.
What I'm not looking forward to: Writing the Faulkner paper. Finishing Vinkus area on the Maguire mash-up map. Provided nothing screwy happens (like my computer deciding it needs to reboot), I think I can finish it tomorrow night.

No comments: