Saturday, May 09, 2009

Tin Man: Pirates Metrics 91

Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

Progress Bar from Writertopia

Metrics
Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

New words: 408
Total words for part one of draft: 57113
Total words: 114273
What I hate about my writing: Getting distracted.
The Good: Yeah for progress.
The Bad: Boo for only fifteen minutes.
Fave Kaliko line: “We are please to meet other Topsiders with your same qualities, Lord Wyatt. Greetings, Captain Cain.”
Fave Cain line: Enjoy the teasing. I made sure it’s an inherited title.”
Fave DG line: “Thanks a lot, now you got me in trouble.”
Fave Spencer line: “You’re supposed to be on the ship.”
Fave Jeb line: “That’s really the Gnome King?”
Fave Sprite line: “Must travel road with Cains. The Shaman said to.”
What I'm looking forward to: Jeb’s hysterics, finding Komiko, seeing Raw again, sprinkling some smut in all that, and confrontation with the Queen.
What I'm not looking forward to: Having to console myself that once the original mash-up map is done, fixing their mistakes will be easy. And tearing it apart for the Great Upheaval will be fun. Yes, it will be fun!

No comments: