Friday, May 01, 2009

Tin Man: Pirates Metrics 86

Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

Progress Bar from Writertopia

Metrics
Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

New words: 553
Total words for part one of draft: 57113
Total words: 109193
What I hate about my writing: I think everything went well today.
The Good: I got some typing done.
The Bad: I don’t think I’m going to make the deadline I had set up with the studying I have to do for the M.A. Exam.
Fave Cain line: “Apparently, I’m the only one left. Betsy got called to a meeting with the Navy, Sprite is keeping Treasure entertained, and the servants are all miffed about last night’s party.”
Fave Malachite line: “I thought I told them to loosen up and have fun.”
Fave DG line: “You did,” DG confirmed, “but I don’t think they took you that seriously when Wyatt and Jenkins had to pull you off the chandelier.”
Fave Betsy line: “You’re hungry,” Betsy set her daughter on her hip. “Daddy.”
What I'm looking forward to: Getting through the M.A. Exam Part 2.
What I'm not looking forward to: Getting through the M.A. Exam Part 2.

No comments: