Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Stellar Gift of Death Post 77

Stellar Gift of Death 2011 Revision

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 0
Edited Chapter Three total words: 1461
Total words for the new draft: 9255
Total words for the last draft: 58,916
What I hate: Family emergencies turning my scheduled plans upside down. Good thing I got the house chores done to a maintain-this-level-of-cleanliness standard last weekend.
The Good: Chapter Three is finished for this go around. It needs a journal entry and possibly more words to make it even with other chapters, but the scene that was throwing off the beat sheet has now been banished to the rough draft folder for ideas to mine later.
The Bad: I haven’t had much luck on finding that dedication and distraction-free time.
Fave line: “I’m definitely buying a bigger flashlight,” she muttered and it nearly echoed.
What I'm looking forward to: Editing the rest of the story. :p
What I'm not looking forward to: Paying bills, packing to go to Texas, and an eight-hour drive with my mother.

No comments: