Friday, June 17, 2011

Tin Man & Medical Investigations: Alchemy Metrics Post 08

Tin Man & Medical Investigations: Alchemy

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 652
Total words for the first draft: 9350
What I hate: Catching-up.
The Good: Finished Part 10.
The Bad: I have been ignoring Stellar Gift of Death completely.
Fave Natalie line: . “It’s hard, doing what we do, fighting time and microscopic infectious organisms to make people better, and watching as our best efforts don’t always work. But none of that is more important than you are to your father. He just doesn’t want to scare you or make you sad about our work.”
Fave Jack line: “My dad tackled a meth dealer.”
What I'm looking forward to: Figuring out what the disease is. And posting, hopefully someone else will like the fun besides me.
What I'm not looking forward to: The point where the scenes I have in my head don’t fit with the prompts.

No comments: